Groove Earns Spot on SF Business Times’ Fast 100 List for Third Year in a Row
The San Francisco Business Times just announced its 2021 Fast 100 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the Bay Area, and Groove is happy to report that we’ve come in at #16. This makes three years in a row that our growth has earned us a spot on this prestigious list.
Our exceptionally strong growth is being driven by large enterprises looking to make their sales teams more effective and efficient in today’s digital selling environment. Groove’s ability to support the unique workflows of distributed revenue teams and drive Salesforce adoption has enabled us to increase our enterprise ARR by 114% year over year.
Groove’s strong growth and market differentiation were also leading factors in our $45 million Series B funding round announced on October 14.
“With our Series B funding last week, and now our recognition as one of the fastest-growing companies in the Bay Area, it’s certainly been an incredible October for Groove,” said Chris Rothstein, CEO at Groove. “From the beginning, we set out to build a different kind of sales engagement platform that could effectively meet the needs of relationship-based sellers at large organizations, and all the success we’ve since seen from that decision is incredibly humbling.”
2021 INDUSTRY RECOGNITION
Groove’s ranking in the San Francisco Business Times’ Fast 100 list adds to a growing list of industry awards and accolades received so far in 2021.
- Sep. 2021 – G2 Ranks Groove #1 Sales Engagement Platform in Customer Satisfaction for Three Years in a Row
- Aug. 2021 – Inc. 5000 2021 List – #1229
- May. 2021 – Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces
- Apr. 2021 – Gold Stevie Award for Ethics in Sales
- Mar. 2021 – TrustRadius Top-Rated Awards for Sales Technology
- Mar. 2021 – Inc. 5000 California Regionals List – #82
- Feb. 2021 – G2 Best Software Awards – Eight sales tech categories
- Feb. 2021 – Steve Awards for Customer Service – Two categories
- Jan. 2021 – Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice – Sales Force Automation
- Jan. 2021 – TrustRadius “Best of” Awards – Customer Support, Usability, Feature Set