Groove is the Top-Rated Sales Organization on RepVue!
This is a huge honor, as RepVue is the world’s largest crowdsourced B2B sales organization rating platform for sales professionals. Completely objective and unbiased, RepVue anonymously collects aggregate data from sales professionals about their experience selling at B2B sales organizations. Each company receives a score out of 100, based on ratings for the overall company, compensation, quota attainment, professional development and training, culture and leadership, diversity and inclusion, and more.
It’s clear that our sales team loves working at Groove. With a score of 96.85, Groove has the highest-rated sales organization out of all companies rated on RepVue – large or small. We’re also proud to have a diverse sales team that positively contributes to gender equity in B2B sales. In an industry where, on average, women make up less than a third of B2B sales positions, Groove bucks the trend with a sales team that is 54% female and 46% male.
Groove’s Sales Team is Growing
If you’re looking to join a talented group of fun, driven, and principled sales people, Groove is growing quickly and hiring across multiple sales roles.
Hear it from the Reps
Data alone doesn’t tell the whole story. To get a better idea of why Groove’s sales reps like working here, check out the quotes below:
- “I like working at Groove because I know my efforts and opinions matter. Beyond that, I’m surrounded by great colleagues and friends who have the same goal of making Groove successful.” – Ellie Market, Account Executive
- “From ethics to effort, to empathy, Groove is led by some incredibly humble individuals with the right mindset about their people and their customers. The past 2+ years have been such an incredible journey, as I’ve been able to learn from the best and enjoy the process every step of the way.” – Geoff Chang, Enterprise Account Executive
Groove Culture & Workplace Recognition
Groove has also received numerous other awards and accolades for our company culture and workplace, including:
- Inc. Best Workplaces 2021
- Glassdoor 5.0 Star Rating
- Glassdoor 100% Approve of CEO
- Glassdoor 100% Recommend to a Friend
- Comparably Best Culture Award
- Stevies Ethics in Sales Award
Culture as a Foundation for Company Growth
Groove’s vibrant company culture aligns with our core values of Care More, Team Over Self, and Enjoy the Journey. We actively invest in ongoing training, programs, and culture events to ensure that employees at every level and from every background feel supported, appreciated, and challenged to be the best versions of themselves.
Groove’s investment in our company culture is also essential to achieving its 2022 recruiting goals. As a growth-stage start-up in the emerging sales engagement category, Groove is expanding rapidly, and our company culture plays a critical role in attracting and retaining top talent that aligns with its values.