Groove Named Finalist for Best Sales Automation Platform in Digiday Technology Awards for Second Consecutive Year
Digiday just announced the finalists for its annual Digital Technology Awards, and for the 2nd consecutive year, Groove has made the short list in the Best Sales Automation Tools & Platform category.
The Digiday Technology Awards recognize the tech companies driving the digital media industry forward. Winners are selected by a panel of judges who evaluate customer case study submissions against four criteria: innovation, creativity, consumer value, and results.
Sendoso replaced its existing sales engagement platform with Groove to centralize its sales and customer-facing reps on one customizable and easy-to-use solution — and generated the following results:
- 95% adoption by AEs, AMs, and CSMs
- 50% open rates for Groove Flow campaigns
- 100% visibility into sales and customer activities
- Top reps booking meetings with 10% response rate
- 100% adoption among AE, SDR, and Renewal teams
- 60% efficiency gain in managing renewals
- 50% increase in the number of activities tracked
- 80% of Renewal teams using Flows (60% higher than goal)
By focusing on customer case studies, the Digiday Technology Awards are designed to recognize and elevate those organizations that have demonstrated the biggest impact and outcomes for their clients. We are honored to be named a finalist in these prestigious, customer-focused awards for the second year in a row.
The winners of the Digiday Technology Awards will be revealed on the Digiday website on November 18, 2021.