Groove Wins 2022 TrustRadius Awards for Best Feature Set and Best Relationship
TrustRadius just announced its 2022 “Best of Awards,” and Groove is happy to report that we’ve won “Best Feature Set” and “Best Relationship” in the Sales Engagement category.
The 2022 “Best Of” award series from TrustRadius goes beyond satisfaction ratings to recognize companies based on the most important product attributes found on a business technology buyer’s list of requirements.
Groove holds 4 of 5 TrustRadius “Best of Awards” for Sales Engagement
In receiving “Best of” awards for Feature Set and Relationship, Groove won two of the three 2022 awards offered in the sales engagement category.
- The Best Feature Set Award recognizes companies with outstanding feature sets that have gone above and beyond to delight their users.
- The Best Relationship Award honors companies that provide their customers with accurate implementation expectations, solid follow-through on sales and marketing promises, and provide enough ROI to buy the program again.
Groove also won “Best Customer Service” and “Best Usability” in the 2021 TrustRadius “Best of” awards. These categories were not included in the 2022 awards.
- The Best of Customer Support Award recognizes companies that have excelled at providing their customers with outstanding customer service.
- The Best of Usability Award honors companies that have provided their customers with outstanding usability and product function.
“Groove has won two awards for Best Feature Set and Best Relationship in the Sales Engagement Platforms category,” said Megan Headley, VP of Research at TrustRadius. “These awards are based entirely on feedback from their customers. 99% of reviewers say that they are happy with Groove’s feature set.”
To win a “Best Of” award, each organization had to receive 10 TrustRadius reviews from July to November. Those reviews featured key insight questions about the product’s relationship status. Winners also had to rank in the top three positions of their category by the percentage of positive responses they earned. Extra vetting and analysis when needed were performed by the TrustRadius research team.
Groove Reviews from Verified TrustRadius Users
The following are just some of the verified customer reviews that contributed to Groove’s success in winning multiple TrustRadius “Best Of” awards in the Sales Engagement Platforms category:
- “Groove is being used across the growth organization to scale our outreach efforts across agents…I save at least 5 hours a week by not worrying about data entry.”
– Kathryne C., Strategic Growth Manager, Compass
- “Groove has been instrumental when it comes to increasing efficiencies while prospecting a large number of potential clients at one time.”
– Ryan P., VP, Corporate Payment Solutions, Capital One
- “We use Groove to implement a consistent sales strategy across the entire company.”
– Jack R., Account Executive, Brooksource
- “Groove helps us expand our marketing and communication efforts to growing audiences with ease and ultimately increase our operational excellence.”
– Dana M., Admissions Counselor, 2U
“These awards are a huge validation of our core mission: to build trusted relationships with our customers based on outstanding service and a world-class platform that reps actually love to use,” said Chris Rothstein, CEO of Groove. “From product and engineering to our sales and customer experience teams, I couldn’t be prouder of all the amazing Groovers who have enabled us to earn these awards.”
Learn why customers love our platform and service. Request a demo today!