Groove Wins Best Customer Support, Usability, and Feature Set Awards from TrustRadius
TrustRadius has just revealed the first-ever winners of its “Best Of” Awards, and Groove is proud to announce that it is a 2021 “Best of Sales Tech” winner in all three of the awards for the Sales Engagement Platforms category: Best Customer Support, Best Usability, and Best Feature Set.
TrustRadius’s brand new “Best Of” award series goes beyond satisfaction ratings to recognize companies based on three of the most important product attributes found on a business technology buyer’s list of requirements: Customer Support, Usability, and Feature Set.
- The Best of Customer Support Award recognizes companies that have excelled at providing their customers with outstanding customer service.
- The Best of Usability Award honors companies that have provided their customers with outstanding usability and product function.
- The Best of Feature Set Award recognizes companies with outstanding feature sets that have gone above and beyond to delight their users in 2020.
Megan Headley, VP of Research at TrustRadius, had this to say about Groove’s performance in the TrustRadius “Best Of” Awards:
“Groove has earned three “Best Of” awards for customer support, overall usability, and its feature set in the Sales Engagement Platforms category on TrustRadius. These awards are based entirely on feedback from Groove’s customers. On TrustRadius, Groove reviewers highlight the platform’s customizable templates, meeting scheduler, and Flows feature as stand-outs.”
Groove Reviews from Verified TrustRadius Users
The following are just some of the verified customer reviews that contributed to Groove’s success in winning all three TrustRadius “Best Of” awards in the Sales Engagment Platforms category:
- “Groove’s Customer Success team is the best I’ve seen from software vendors.” – Brandon L, Manager of Sales Development, Identity Automation
- “Groove is a great tool that allows me to outbound to a number of organizations efficiently. The reporting allows me to see which templates are the most successful and plan my approach strategically.” – Adrian M., Platform Partnerships, Uber for Business
- “Groove is an essential for not just my department but for various departments across our company.” – Maria L., Admissions Counselor, 2U
- “Groove is a very intuitive product. It’s easy for a brand new user to hit the ground running with it, which makes onboarding less of a challenge.” – Bridgett C., IT Project Manager, Trader Interactive
And now it’s time for some thoughts from Groove’s CEO, Chris Rothstein:
“It’s a huge honor to be recognized by TrustRadius not just for Groove’s features and usability, but also for the exceptional support we provide to our customers. While we pride ourselves in having the most flexible and easy-to-use sales engagement platform in the industry, we know it’s ultimately the quality of our support and services that have allowed us to attract and retain such a strong, loyal, and fast-growing customer base.”
There’s an easy and personalized way to learn why TrustRadius reviewers are so passionate about Groove – request a demo, and we’ll be glad to show you.
About the TrustRadius Best Of Awards
To win one of the three “Best Of” awards, each nominated organization had to receive 10 TrustRadius reviews in the past year that featured specific mention of their product’s usability, features set, or customer support. Winners also had to rank in the top three positions of their category in terms of what percentage of positive responses they earned in 2020. Additional vetting via textual review analysis was also performed by the TrustRadius research team.