G2 Just Ranked Groove as the Highest-Rated Sales Engagement Platform for Three Years in a Row
Groove has achieved a major milestone! G2’s Fall 2021 Grid Reports are out, and G2 has ranked Groove #1 in customer satisfaction in the sales engagement category for 12 consecutive quarters! That’s three straight years as the highest-rated platform based on verified G2 reviews.
And it’s not just sales engagement. In total, Groove is the highest-rated platform in five sales tech categories: Sales Engagement, Email Tracking, Outbound Call Tracking, Account Data Management, and Sales Intelligence. G2 also named Groove a Leader in the new Revenue Operations Grid as well as eight other sales tech categories.
In addition to customer satisfaction, Groove also received the highest Enterprise Relationship Index score in six categories: Sales Engagement, Email Tracking, Outbound Call Tracking, Online Appointment Scheduling, Account Data Management, and Sales Intelligence. G2’s Enterprise Relationship Index score evaluates companies based on ease of doing business with, quality of support, likelihood to recommend, and other relationship-based factors.
When I co-founded Groove, the number one goal was to build a sales engagement platform that our customers would love using, and that’s why this three-year milestone as the top-rated sales engagement platform on G2 is so rewarding.
– Chris Rothstein, CEO and Co-Founder of Groove
“It’s also great to see Groove as a leader in G2’s new Revenue Operations category, as this is one area of sales tech that has truly become indispensable within the last couple of years,” Chris continued. “Customer satisfaction is essential to adoption, and I think that’s one of the main reasons that Groove benefits from such high user counts and adoption rates.”
PRODUCT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS FROM VERIFIED USERS
The following are just some of the things Groove’s customers are saying out its platform in verified reviews on G2:
- “When we implemented Groove, our reps picked it up immediately. That was not the case with previous tools.”
– Mitch T., Sales Enablement Manager, Brooksource
- “When trying to contact a large number of existing customers, Groove Flows makes it much easier to gain traction from interested customers and saves me more time.”
– David G., Senior Account Executive, FundingCircle
- “Groove’s integration with Salesforce gives me full visibility into customer engagement.”
– Dean L., Marketing Manager, 8×8
G2’s Fall 2021 Grid Report for Sales Engagement Software ranks the performance of 59 different sales engagement platforms. Groove outranked its competition across all six customer satisfaction rating categories. You can find out how we stack up against our top competitors in the Fall 2021 G2 Sales Engagement Software Report.
Top scores based on verified users include:
- 94% would recommend Groove
- 96% find it easy to do business with Groove
- 95% affirm the quality of Groove’s customer support
- 93% believe Groove meets all of their requirements
- 93% say Groove is headed in the right direction
- 93% say Groove is easy to use
- 92% say Groove is easy to set up
MOMENTUM LEADER IN FIVE SALES TECH CATEGORIES
Groove was also named a Momentum Leader in Sales Engagement, Revenue Operations, and three other sales tech categories. Leaders in G2’s Momentum Grid rank in the top 25% of all providers based on a variety of momentum and customer satisfaction factors.
- Sales Engagement – The leading platform for enterprises using Salesforce, Groove specializes in ease-of-use, ease-of-administration, and cross-team collaboration.
- Revenue Operations – Groove’s advanced activity capture produces comprehensive revenue insights for more accurate forecasting, pipeline management, and collaboration.
- Email Tracking – Groove’s Gmail and Microsoft 365 integration auto-logs every email in real-time, eliminating sync errors and data latency.
- Outbound Call Tracking – Groove’s app-based OmniDialer automatically logs calls, transcripts and SMS messages, including call notes, outcomes, and next steps.
- Account Data Management Software – Groove’s Salesforce-native platform ensures better data hygiene, fewer duplicates, no sync errors, and always-current data.
“With the release of G2’s Fall 2021 Grid for Sales Engagement, Groove has now defended its status as the highest-rated platform for three straight years,” said Tom Pringle, Vice President of Market Research for G2. “This is a huge achievement in any category, but especially in one as highly competitive as Sales Engagement. The data from Groove’s verified reviews really underscores the partnership that Groove has been able to establish with its customers.”
FALL 2021 ENTERPRISE SALES ENGAGEMENT GRID
Groove once again leads all Enterprise Sales Engagement Leaders in customer satisfaction, a position it’s now held for three years in a row.
GET THE REPORT
You can find more information about Groove and how it stacks up against its competitors in our Fall 2021 G2 Sales Engagement Software Report.