Groove Earns Four G2 2023 Best Software Awards
G2 just announced its 2023 Best Software Awards winners, and we are proud to report that Groove has won awards for Highest Satisfaction, Best Sales Products, Best Office Products, and Best Global Software Companies.
Groove has won multiple G2 Best Software Awards for five years in a row, building on our status as the highest-rated enterprise sales engagement platform on G2 for over four consecutive years. In the most recent G2 Winter 2023 Grid Reports, Groove ranked as the highest-rated enterprise platform in Sales Engagement, Email Tracking, Online Appointment Scheduling, Sales Intelligence, and Account Data Management.
G2’s Best Software Awards rank the world’s best software companies and products based on authentic, timely reviews from real users that provide best-in-class products and experiences for their customers. After evaluating all qualified software products and services, G2 ranked Groove as a top 50 software company in three of its four winning categories:
- Highest Satisfaction (#30 out of 100)
- Best Sales Products (#4 out of 50)
- Best Office Products (#20 out of 50)
- Global Software Companies (#64 out of 100)
Groove’s platform was also recently validated by Forrester Research, which named Groove a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Sales Engagement Platforms, Q3 2022. Out of 13 vendors evaluated for the report, Groove earned the highest possible scores in twenty criteria and is the only leader cited as “best for global enterprises seeking to better understand buyer interactions and optimize seller productivity in highly compliant industries.”
Groove Reviews from Verified Users on G2
The following are just some of the customer comments about Groove’s platform in recent verified reviews on G2:
“I love how my activity in Groove rolls up into Salesforce and keeps me organized and on top of my game from a client management standpoint!”
– Jeff N., Major Market Account Executive, IHeartMedia
“I use Groove in my day-to-day, and it has exponentially increased my productivity, updating Salesforce, and reminding me to follow up on important issues.”
– Marcos A., Customer Success Manager, Datadog
“Groove makes it easy for me to work with my team members on their pipelines. It also gives great insight into what key accounts are receiving the attention they need.”
– Nils K., VP of Sales, Entrata
“I save so much time scheduling customer meetings and tracking customer communication using Groove. Without it, my job would take at least twice as long.”
– Amber H., Customer Success Manager, Campaign Monitor
Additional Industry Awards
Groove has received numerous other awards and accolades, including:
- 2023 TrustRadius Winter Best of Awards
- 2023 Built In Best Places to Work Lists for San Diego and Seattle
- Leader in The Forrester Wave: Sales Engagement Platforms, Q3 2022
- 2022 Inc. Magazine Best Workplace for Third Year in a Row
- 2022 Comparably Best Places to Work Awards for Best Company Culture, Best CEO, and Best Company for Women
- 2022 Comparably Award for Best Company Outlook
- 2022 Inc. 5000 for four years running and 2022 Inc. 5000 Regionals Pacific List of the fastest-growing private companies
- Top-rated enterprise sales engagement platform on G2 for 17 consecutive quarters
- 2022 TrustRadius Top-Rated Award
- 2022 TrustRadius Best Software Award
- 2022 Stevie Award for Ethics in Sales
- Two 2022 Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service
Experience Groove for Yourself
Find out why our customers love us on G2 and TrustRadius. Request a demo today!
G2, the world’s leading business solution review platform, leverages 1M+ user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Business professionals, buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software and services based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Every month, millions of people visit G2’s site to gain unique insights.
About the G2 Best Software Awards
G2’s Annual Best Software Awards ranks the world’s best software companies and products based on authentic, timely reviews from real users. The top 100 software companies are ranked based on a combination of Satisfaction and Market Presence scores. The top 100 products are ranked based on reviews across all categories they are a part of. Satisfaction is an aggregate score based on a company’s products across their assigned categories.