Groove is Top-Rated Enterprise Sales Engagement Platform on G2 for 19 Straight Quarters
G2 just published its Summer 2023 Grid Reports, and Groove ranked #1 in enterprise customer satisfaction for the 19th quarter in a row.
Overall, Groove was the highest-rated enterprise platform in five sales tech categories. Groove also had the top Enterprise Usability Index score in five sales tech categories and was named a Momentum leader in eight and an overall leader in nine.
Groove is the highest-rated enterprise sales engagement platform in the following five G2 Summer 2023 Grid Reports: Sales Engagement, Email Tracking, Outbound Call Tracking, Online Appointment Scheduling, and Account Data Management. Groove also earned the highest Enterprise Relationship Index scores in four categories and was named a leader in nine, including Sales Engagement, Revenue Operations & Intelligence (RO&I), Sales Performance Management, and Sales Acceleration.
G2’s Summer 2023 Enterprise Grid Report for Sales Engagement Software ranks the performance of 30 different sales engagement platforms. In addition to earning the top enterprise customer satisfaction score (99/100), Groove received high scores across multiple satisfaction metrics.
- 97% say Groove is easy to do business with
- 95% would recommend Groove
- 95% affirm the quality of Groove’s customer support
- 94% believe Groove meets all of their requirements
- 94% say Groove is easy to use
- 93% say Groove is easy to administer
LEADER IN NINE SALES TECH CATEGORIES
Groove was named a leader in nine sales tech categories. The G2 Grid Report Leader Quadrant features the top software providers based on the quality of customer satisfaction ratings and the size of their market presence based on market size, seller size, and social impact.
- Sales Engagement – The leading platform for enterprises using Salesforce, Groove specializes in ease-of-use, ease-of-administration, and cross-team collaboration.
- Revenue Operations & Intelligence (RO&I) – Groove’s real-time reporting and ai-driven insights enable managers to improve sales productivity and execution.
- Sales Acceleration – Groove’s collaboration and automated messaging capabilities enable revenue teams to accelerate responses, engagement, and deal cycles.
- Sales Performance Management – Groove enables management and reps to collaborate on account lists and opportunities using real-time data from Salesforce.
- Sales Analytics – Groove empowers revenue teams with powerful reporting and AI-driven insights that is augmented by comprehensive activity capture data.
- Email Tracking – Groove’s Google Workspace and Microsoft 365 integration auto-logs every email in real-time, eliminating sync errors and data latency.
- Outbound Call Tracking – Groove’s app-based OmniDialer automatically logs calls, transcripts and SMS messages, including call notes, outcomes, and next steps.
- Online Appointment Scheduling – Groove goes beyond standard online scheduling functionality to also support the use of custom Salesforce fields.
- Account Data Management – Groove’s Salesforce-native platform ensures better data hygiene, fewer duplicates, no sync errors, and always-current data.
PRODUCT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS FROM VERIFIED USERS
The following are just some of the customer comments about Groove’s platform in recent verified reviews on G2:
- “Groove is helping me set meetings with clients faster and more efficiently. It’s the #1 sales tool I use.”
– Kate C., Brand Partnerships, iHeartMedia
- “The most helpful thing about Groove is that my team and I can all learn from each other and grow our prospecting. We can analyze the most impactful flows, steps, and templates and replicate them.”
– Calum H., Commercial Director, Eventbrite
- “We have doubled the number of activities logged in Salesforce in two quarters of Groove usage.”
– Stephen C., Manager Salesforce Platform, Omnicell
You can learn how Groove stacks up against its top competitors in the Summer 2023 G2 Sales Engagement Software Report.
G2, the world’s leading business solution review platform, leverages 1M+ user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Business professionals, buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software and services based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Every month, millions of people visit G2’s site to gain unique insights.