Groove Named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces List for 2nd Consecutive Year
Inc. magazine just published its annual 2021 Best Workplaces list, and we are proud to report that Groove has earned a spot for the second year in a row. In addition to being ranked among the highest-scoring businesses for 2021, Groove was also named a winner in the Prosperous and Thriving category.
Inc. magazine’s sixth-annual Best Workplaces list is the result of a wide-ranging and comprehensive measurement of American companies that have created exceptional workplaces and company culture, whether teams are operating in person or remotely.
“It’s a little surreal to be winning an Inc. Best Workplaces Award when everyone is working remotely, but it’s actually a huge testament to the character of our employees and the resiliency of our company culture,” said Chris Rothstein, CEO of Groove. “The growth and success we’ve had is in large part due to the work environment we’ve fostered to ensure our team members feel challenged, respected, and supported.”
Groove joins 428 other honorees who were selected out of thousands of submissions based on the quality of employee responses to an independent survey conducted by Quantum Workplace. Each submission was evaluated across a wide variety of topics, including company culture, management effectiveness, perks, and fostering employee growth. Inc. also audited each organization’s benefits to determine the company’s overall score and ranking.
When compared to other similar-sized finalists, Groove scored 10% higher for its employee benefits and was recognized for beating the winning average for employee engagement and communication and resources.
“The definition of a positive workplace has changed drastically over the past year,” says Inc. magazine editor-in-chief Scott Omelianuk. “Stocked fridges and nap pods were no longer perks many companies could rely on once work went remote. So, this year’s list is even more important as it reveals organizations that continue to enrich the lives of its employees amid a pandemic. Clearly, Groove has gone through extraordinary lengths to attract, develop, and maintain its workforce ”
Groove Employee Feedback
The following are just some of the anonymous comments submitted by Groove employees as part of the Best Workplaces survey process:
- “Groove is the best place I’ve ever worked. The people and culture drive me to work harder everyday, and I can truly see myself staying here for the long run.”
- “It’s refreshing to see a tech company actually care about the employees’ well being and not just printing it on a poster.”
- “Teammates go out of their way to help others when needed and provide very solid feedback that helps us grow.”
- “There’s an amazing group of people that work here, with diverse interests, and I feel I have something to learn from each of them. “
- “The culture is open and honest, and the work is engaging.”
2021 Awards Snapshot
Our inclusion in the Inc. Best Workplaces list is just the latest in a growing number of awards Groove has already earned in 2021, including:
- Inc. 5000 California Regionals Award
- Gold Stevie Award: Ethics in Sales
- G2 Spring 2021 Sales Engagement Grid Report: #1 in Customer Satisfaction
- TrustRadius Top-Rated Awards: Sales Engagement, Sales Acceleration, Sales Email Tracking
- Crozdesk Best Sales Management Solutions of 2021 Award
- Silver Stevie Award: Customer Service Department of the Year
You’d don’t have to hear about all the exciting stuff happening at Groove from the sidelines. We’re actively hiring for roles in several departments, including Engineering, Product, Customer Success, Customer Support, and Sales. Apply today! >>