Groove Ranks #1 in Customer Satisfaction on G2 for 15 Quarters in a Row
G2’s Summer 2022 Grid Reports are now out, and Groove continues to rank as the highest-rated sales engagement platform for enterprises – a position we have proudly held for 15 consecutive quarters.
In total, G2’s Summer 2022 Grid Reports rank Groove as the highest-rated platform across six sales tech categories: Sales Engagement, Email Tracking, Outbound Call Tracking, Online Appointment Scheduling, Sales Intelligence, and Account Data Management.
Groove also earned the highest Enterprise Relationship Index scores in six categories and was named a leader in 10 categories, including Sales Engagement, Revenue Operations & Intelligence (RO&I), Sales Performance Management, and Sales Acceleration.
G2’s Summer 2022 Enterprise Grid Report for Sales Engagement Software ranks the performance of 29 different sales engagement platforms. In addition to earning the top enterprise customer satisfaction score, Groove also received high scores across multiple satisfaction metrics.
- 97% say Groove is easy to do business with
- 95% would recommend Groove
- 95% affirm the quality of Groove’s customer support
- 94% believe Groove meets all of their requirements
- 93% say Groove is easy to use
- 93% say Groove is easy to administer
Momentum Leader in Eight Categories
Groove was named a Momentum Leader in eight sales tech categories. G2’s Momentum Grid Report identifies the top 25% of software providers based on overall company momentum and product satisfaction.
- Sales Engagement – The leading platform for enterprises using Salesforce, Groove specializes in ease-of-use, ease-of-administration, and cross-team collaboration.
- Sales Performance Management – Groove enables management and reps to collaborate on account lists and opportunities using real-time data from Salesforce.
- Sales Intelligence – Groove’s advanced activity capture produces comprehensive revenue insights for more accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- Sales Analytics – Groove empowers revenue teams with powerful reporting and AI-driven insights that is augmented by comprehensive activity capture data.
- Email Tracking – Groove’s Google Workspace and Microsoft 365 integration auto-logs every email in real-time, eliminating sync errors and data latency.
- Outbound Call Tracking – Groove’s app-based OmniDialer automatically logs calls, transcripts and SMS messages, including call notes, outcomes, and next steps.
- Online Appointment Scheduling – Groove goes beyond standard online scheduling functionality to also support the use of custom Salesforce fields.
- Account Data Management – Groove’s Salesforce-native platform ensures better data hygiene, fewer duplicates, no sync errors, and always-current data.
Product Feedback and Reviews from Verified Users
The following are just some of the customer comments about Groove’s platform in recent verified reviews on G2:
- “What do I like best about Groove? The flows are amazing, the integration with Salesforce, the integration with Sales Navigator. It’s simple to use and to work. I’ve had a productivity increase, without a doubt!”
– Naiara C, Account Executive, Uber
- “I love the automation between Salesforce and Groove. I love being able to update a call disposition and have all sorts of triggers happen in the backend to ensure that my leads are getting updated.”
– Allan M., Senior Account Executive, Weave
- “I cannot imagine a life without Groove, because it’s not only practical, but it also simplifies and organizes my work email so effectively.”
– Nasreen M., Admissions Counselor, 2U
Summer 2022 G2 Sales Engagement Software Report
You can learn how Groove stacks up against its top competitors in the Summer 2022 G2 Sales Engagement Software Report.