Groove Wins 2021 Comparably Award for Best Company Culture
Here at Groove, we’re very proud of the company culture we’ve all created together, which is why this next bit of news is so exciting. Groove has just have won a 2021 Comparably Award for Best Company Culture!
Groove has earned a spot on Comparably’s annual Top 100 list of highest-rated companies, which is determined by employee sentiment submitted directly to Comparably.com.
Groove’s ranking places us in the top 5% of all 70,000 companies on Comparably. As a high-growth start-up, we earned an A+ Culture score in all 16 Comparably culture categories, including Happiness, Diversity, Professional Development, Outlook, and Leadership. Groove’s CEO Chris Rothstein has a 100/100 rating.
“Every day, I’m blown away by all of the incredible people at Groove and the rewarding culture that we’ve all built together,” said Chris Rothstein, CEO of Groove. “Groove is on track to double its workforce next year, and our company culture will be a big part of our continued success.”
Groove Culture & Workplace Recognition
Groove has also received numerous other awards and accolades for our company culture and workplace, including:
- Inc. Best Workplaces 2021
- Inc. Best Workplaces 2021 – Prosperous & Thriving
- Glassdoor 5.0 Star Rating
- Glassdoor 100% Approve of CEO
- Glassdoor 100% Recommend to a Friend
Employee Reviews on Comparably.com
The following are just of Groove’s employee reviews at Comparably.com.
- “My experience at Groove has been great! I started here 2 years ago and have never looked back since. Our leadership team is invested in my success as an individual and for the team as a whole!”
- “Ever since I started working here the people have been so nice and welcoming. I feel like I am able to grow in my career.”
- “I love working here. Groove has a great office culture and true collaborative approach you rarely get from other tech companies.”
Culture as a Foundation for Company Growth
Groove’s vibrant company culture aligns with our core values of Care More, Team Over Self, and Enjoy the Journey. We actively invest in on-going training, programs, and culture events to ensure that employees at every level and from every background feel supported, appreciated, and challenged to be the best versions of themselves.
Groove’s investment in our company culture is also essential to achieving its 2022 recruiting goals. As a growth-stage start-up in the emerging sales engagement category, Groove is expanding rapidly, and our company culture plays a critical role in attracting and retaining top talent that aligns with its values.
Be a Part of Groove’s Award-Winning Company Culture
Comparably Awards Methodology
The Comparably 2021 Best Company Culture list recognizes the Top 100 highest-rated companies based on anonymous feedback submitted by employees at Comparably.com in the last 12 months (Nov 26, 2020 to Nov. 26, 2021). Comparably collects ratings in 16 categories from employees at more than 70,000 companies.